LEVEL 1 KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Run in association with the Sahej Academy and accredited by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI), the Devon-based Level I training programme is for everyone who has been touched in some way by Kundalini Yoga, whether you would like to become a certified teacher and formally teach, or simply wish to deepen your personal experience of Kundalini Yoga.
The curriculum covers the following topics:
- The Dynamics of Kundalini Yoga
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Oriental Physiology
- Introduction to the Mind and Meditation
- Karma and Health
- Yogic Lifestyle (Humanology)
- Kriyas and Asanas
- The Spiritual Path
- Five Tattvas
After successful completion of the course you will be awarded a Diploma certifying you as an Instructor for Kundalini Yoga, issued by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) in Espanola, New Mexico, USA.
CRITERIA FOR QUALIFICATION
Throughout the course you will be given assignments of kriyas and meditations to practise between teaching weekends. Attendance throughout the whole course is a prerequisite for qualification. To complete the course you will be required to:
- Pass a written examination
- Teach a class to the required standard
- Have attended at least 20 Kundalini Yoga classes in addition to the course
- Have completed at least 40 continuous days of the given meditations and yoga sets
- Have experience of attending either –
- 21 Stages of Meditation
- A Japa Meditation
- Kundalini Surgeet
- Kundalini Rebirthing Workshop
- Sat Nam Rasayan Workshop
- One day of a White Tantric Yoga.
- Have accepted the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
- Have fulfilled your financial commitment.
Upon qualification you will be registered as a KRI Certified Level I Instructor, allowing you to teach students. You will be eligible to participate in Level II Teacher Training at any KRI-affiliated institution worldwide if you wish to continue your studies further. You will also be eligible to join the Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association as a full member and to join its group insurance scheme.