KUNDALINI YOGA RESOURCES
If you are interested in finding out more about Kundalini yoga or yoga in general, there are quite a few good books to get you started:
- Shakta Kaur Khalsa: Kundalini Yoga – Unlock Your Creative Potential (A great book to start with)
- Guru Daram Singh & Darryl O’Keeffe: The Kundalini Yoga Experience – Bringing Body, Mind and Spirit Together (Another good book to learn the basics)
- Yogi Bhajan: Man to Man (Teachings for men, great for men and women to read)
- Guru Rattana Kaur Khalsa: Transitions into a Heart Centered World (Lots of kriyas and meditations)
- Guru Rattana Kaur Khalsa: Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Meditations
- Guru Prem Singh Khalsa – Divine Alignment (An in-depth look at kundalini postures)
General Yoga and Spirituality
- Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov – What is a Spiritual Master?
- Vanda Scarivelli: Awakening the Spine
- Paramhansa Yogananda: Autobiography of a Yogi
- Herman Hesse: Siddarta
- www.yoga4youth.co.uk– Teaching yoga and meditation to teenagers.
- www.forgeyoga.co.uk– Totnes yoga centre for Kundalini yoga classes and a variety of other yoga practices
- enhc.org – Offering Kundalini yoga with www.devonyogafestival.co.uk and a wide variety of natural health treatments.
- kundaliniyoga.org.uk – The official Kundalini Yoga Teachers’ Association for information on classes, teachers and events in the UK.
- 3ho.org – Official site of Yogi Bhajan and Kundalini yoga.
- 3ho-europe.org – Information about the annual Kundalini yoga festival in France.
- miripiriacademy.org – Official website for the International Kundalini Yoga School in Amritsar, started by Yogi Bhajan.
- devonyogafestival.co.uk – A 4-day festival offering all styles of yoga practice in and exciting festival setting! Kundalini yoga included.
- yogasheepskins.co.uk – For sheepskins and other yoga accessories.